Calling all Published Entries for the
2018 San Diego Book Awards!
Entry fee for each Published submission is $25.00.
The San Diego Book Awards Published Book competition is open to current residents of San Diego County. Books submitted for the 2017 competition (awards presented in June 2018) must have been first published or copyrighted in 2017.
- The submission period for published books will begin on January 1, 2018, and end on January 31, 2018. Entries postmarked after January 31 will not be judged.
- Categories (and their subcategories) are listed on the entry form. The final categories and the number of finalists each year is dependent on the number of entries.
- A book may be entered only once–in either the published year or copyright year.
- All submissions remain the literary property of the writer.
- Incomplete entries or entries received after the deadline will not be judged.
- Submissions received with postage due will be discarded, not judged.
- Send complete entries to San Diego Book Awards, P.O. Box 6487, Oceanside, CA 92052-6487.